Lead Free* MasterSeries In-Line Double Check Valve Assemblies - Large Diameter
MasterSeries LF850 Lead Free* Double Check Valve Assemblies prevent the backflow of pollutants that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering into the potable water supply. They feature an epoxy coated ductile iron body and NRS resilient wedge gate valves. Optional OSY RW gate valves are available. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
2 1/2" - 10"
Part of Febco Masterseries
MasterSeries backflow prevention assemblies aren't just Lead Free. We also redesigned the check and relief valves for superior performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Investment-casted stainless steel internal components for extended valve life and reduced maintenance
- Superior check valve design reduces pressure loss
- Compact N-pattern available for installation in tight quarters
- Small form factor reduces enclosure size for cost savings
- N-pattern valve setters available for complete installations
- Horizontal, vertical-up/vertical-down, and vertical-up/vertical-up orientations
- Full Lead Free certification to NSF 61G standards
- Type II Detector Assemblies