Febco Master Series LF860U
Lead Free* Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies - Small Diameter
LF860 Lead Free* Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection. They feature a Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy body and threaded ball valve shutoffs. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
2 1/2" - 10"
Part of Febco Masterseries
MasterSeries backflow prevention assemblies aren't just Lead Free. We also redesigned the check and relief valves for superior performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Investment-casted stainless steel internal components for extended valve life and reduced maintenance
- Superior check valve design reduces pressure loss
- Compact N-pattern available for installation in tight quarters
- Small form factor reduces enclosure size for cost savings
- N-pattern valve setters available for complete installations
- Horizontal, vertical-up/vertical-down, and vertical-up/vertical-up orientations
- Full Lead Free certification to NSF 61G standards
- Type II Detector Assemblies