Febco Master Series LF880V
Lead Free* MasterSeries N-Pattern Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies - Large Diameter
MasterSeries LF880V Lead Free* Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection. They feature an epoxy coated ductile iron body and NRS or OSY shutoff valves. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
2 1/2" - 8"
Part of Febco Masterseries
MasterSeries backflow prevention assemblies aren't just Lead Free. We also redesigned the check and relief valves for superior performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Investment-casted stainless steel internal components for extended valve life and reduced maintenance
- Superior check valve design reduces pressure loss
- Compact N-pattern available for installation in tight quarters
- Small form factor reduces enclosure size for cost savings
- N-pattern valve setters available for complete installations
- Horizontal, vertical-up/vertical-down, and vertical-up/vertical-up orientations
- Full Lead Free certification to NSF 61G standards
- Type II Detector Assemblies