Febco Master Series LF866V
Lead Free* MasterSeries® N-Pattern Reduced Pressure Zone Detector Assemblies (Type-II) - Large Diameter
MasterSeries Lead Free* LF886V Reduced Pressure Zone Detector Assemblies are specifically designed to protect against possible backpressure and backsiphonage conditions for high hazard [i.e., toxic] application in accordance with Local Governing Water Utility Codes.
The LF886V features Lead Free construction to comply with low lead installation requirements. They feature an epoxy coated ductile iron body and OSY shutoff valves. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
2 1/2" - 10"
Part of Febco Masterseries
MasterSeries backflow prevention assemblies aren't just Lead Free. We also redesigned the check and relief valves for superior performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Investment-casted stainless steel internal components for extended valve life and reduced maintenance
- Superior check valve design reduces pressure loss
- Compact N-pattern available for installation in tight quarters
- Small form factor reduces enclosure size for cost savings
- N-pattern valve setters available for complete installations
- Horizontal, vertical-up/vertical-down, and vertical-up/vertical-up orientations
- Full Lead Free certification to NSF 61G standards
- Type II Detector Assemblies